- You are a private individual and not a company
- You want to learn or improve your skills in a foreign language
- You need everyday language and no connection with the professional world
- You have the privilege of not having to travel and your schedule is regular
- You can commit to a predetermined timetable
- You want to undertake your training alone, as a family or with friends (max. 4 participants)
- You want the undivided attention of a trainer
Cookies are used on this website to ensure you get the best experience. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
The personal data provided are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
This site does not collect any personal data except :
- IP addresses in web server logs for security reasons
- a technical session identifier
- information voluntarily provided by the visitor in the context of the use of the site
User consent is not required prior to visiting this site.
Here is a list of the main cookies used on this website:
PHPSESSID = This is a technical cookie that allows the site's application framework to save data during a session. This cookie prevents the loss of data between the different pages of the site. This cookie is not used for identification purposes and is normally automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Google analytics services are used on this website. Find out what cookies are used on Google website.
In accordance with the Article 25 of the amended Act of August 2nd 2002 on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data. You have the right to access, rectify and delete your data.
To exercise your rights, simply contact us by email or postal mail indicating your name, first name, email address.